TORONTO, Ontario (September 15, 2022) — PowerBand Solutions (TSXV: PBX) (OTCQB: PWWBF) (Frankfurt:1ZVA) (“PowerBand”, “PBX” or the “Company”), a comprehensive e-commerce solution transforming the online experience to sell, trade, lease, and finance vehicles, is pleased to announce the results of voting at its Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders held virtually on Wednesday, September 14, 2022.
Shareholders voted in favour of all items put forward by the Board of Directors and management, namely
- The number of Directors was set at six (6).
- The elected Directors of the Company are:
Bryan Hunt Jr.
- MNP LLP has been appointed as the Company’s auditor.
- The 2022 Incentive Stock Option Plan (20% Fixed Plan) was approved by disinterested shareholders, reserving for issuance up to 59,443,717 common shares of the Company.
- The 2022 Restricted Share Unit Plan was approved by disinterested shareholders, reserving for issuance a maximum of 15,000,000 common shares of the Company.
- The shareholders approved J. Bryan Hunt Jr., through his direct or indirect shareholdings, as a new Control Person of the Company.
About PowerBand Solutions, Inc.
PowerBand Solutions Inc., listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and the OTCQB markets, is a fintech provider disrupting the automotive industry. PowerBand’s integrated, cloud-based transaction platform facilitates transactions amongst consumers, dealers, funders, and manufacturers (OEMs). It enables them to buy, sell, trade, finance, and lease new and used, electric and non-electric vehicles, on any phone, tablet or PC connected to the internet. PowerBand’s transaction platform – being trademarked under DRIVRZ™ – is being made available across North American and global markets.
For further information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer and Director
Neither the TSXV nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSXV) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.